Our Money Back Guarantee Policy gives you the right to request reimbursement if our service failed to fulfill its duties towards you. As our service offers legitimate academic assistance, we want to be 100% sure that you leave fully satisfied!
Our satisfaction rate is high. More than 95% of our customers return with consequential orders. However, sometimes things can go wrong, and in these cases, you can always refer to our Money Back Guarantee Policy. We want to emphasize that there are only certain situations when we can offer a full refund. These are:
- No Writer assigned yet: This is a rare situation, but sometimes it happens. The amount of the refund is always 100%. If such a situation does occur, the customer should not worry since they will be notified as soon as possible. If you want another Writer to work on your request, but there is no appropriate one available, your claim will be directed to our dispute department. They will review it and proceed with the corresponding refund based on your request.
- The Writer was confirmed, but you decided to cancel the order. In this case, the refund amount varies from 100% to 70%, to cover the effort of the company and the Writer in their attempt to provide you with the product and services purchased.
- The Writer was confirmed, and over half of the remaining deadline has passed, but the customer decided to cancel the order. The amount of refund can be 50% to cover the Writer's and company's efforts to accommodate your order request.
- Late Delivery: It can only happen if the Writer gets ill or in case of other emergencies. The company will refund an appropriate amount to compensate for the late delivery. The exact amount will be discussed with the customer in private.
- On-time delivery of all the orders is guaranteed. Sometimes delays can happen due to the needed materials being uploaded too late by the customer. In this situation, no refund can be granted. That is why it is always ideal to send all information regarding the task, including any additional sources that must be used all at once when placing the order initially.
- If the order has been completed only after the initial deadline had been passed, then it's up to the customer to decide whether to release all the funds or not.
- Disputed claims: If the customer is not satisfied and would like to get a refund instead, the agency administration will conduct an investigation. The refund claim will be approved or denied based on the result of the investigation. Keep in mind that we always want our customers to be fully satisfied. Hence, we will always do our best to treat the customer fairly and achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Accidental Duplicate Order: In order to cancel an order placed by mistake, you need to contact us as soon as possible. You need to clarify with us that the other order is not needed. The order would be treated as being valid if we did not receive any cancellation request before a Writer has been assigned. You can still cancel the order, but one of the situations listed above will be applied. Two invoices received: If you are billed twice, you need to notify us immediately, especially if Your Personal Balance didn’t change. You need to send us both receipts so we can properly address the issue and process the full refund for the extra charge. This instance happens on very rare occasions. There is no way for a customer to be billed for any single order unless they paid for it by mistake. When such incidents do occur, we can freeze or block the sum for the next order or give out a discount that can cover the total sum.
- Plagiarised content: If there is a claim that the paper the Writer has helped you with is plagiarized, a Turnitin report is needed. There will be no other reports that can be accepted aside from this, or else no refund is possible.